||Enterprise Architect II
|Full Time/Part Time:
||The purpose of Enterprise Architecture is to achieve greater alignment between IT and business concerns and to guide the process of planning and designing the IT/IS capabilities of the organization in order to meet desired organizational objectives.
Performs an ongoing business function that helps business and IT managers to determinethe best strategies to support and enable business development and business change - in relation to the business information systems the business depends on. This position delivers value by presenting business and IT leaders with signature-ready recommendations for adjusting policies and projects to achieve target business outcomes that capitalize on relevant business disruptions and to steer decision making toward the evolution of the future state architecture. Deliver mobile strategy and define roadmaps that support the overall Architecture objectives.
• *Bachelor’s degree required.
• *Minimum 12 years of IT experience required.
• *Minimum 8 years of experience in an enterprise architect capacity required.
• Computer science degree preferred.
• Good communication and client interaction skills at the senior most levels.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and exercise sound judgment.
• Good analytic skills.
• Good organizational, project and time management skills.
• Experience with managing Enterprise Architecture team preferred.
• Strong knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF). Prior experience with implementing and managing TOGAF.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives.
• Ability to concisely illustrate concepts in words and diagrams.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, ever-changing technical environment.
• Strong understanding enterprise and service design patterns and best practices.
• Strong understanding of Web service (SOAP).
• Excellent business analyst skills ¬ should be able to create technical specifications from imprecise business requirements.
• Excellent skills with Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Experience with Agile Development Methodologies and Practices (including SCRUM).
• Worked in an Onsite-Off site model.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Requirements.
• Strong working knowledge of SOA design patterns and best practices.
• Experience leading and facilitating mobile strategy planning and digital transformation.
• Prior experience working in a contract-driven software environment a strong plus.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft of the .NET platform.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Strong knowledge of XML.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.